Butterwick Hospice Care relies heavily on the generous support of our local community to help us achieve our mission.
Friends of Butterwick donate a minimum of £500 a year and help us in a number of ways, including:
- Increasing the funding available to support people in need of care and support throughout the North East
- Assisting us to spread the word about the work we do
Our Friends of Butterwick scheme is available to small businesses and individuals who wish to support the Hospice via a dedicated partnership scheme tailored exclusively to them.
We value the contribution that Friends of Butterwick make in supporting our work and want to provide the recognition they deserve for the amazing difference they make.
Why this scheme is for you!
- Just £500 a year! (Pay as you go options available – £42 a month / £125 a quarter).
- Personalised certificate for you to proudly display outlining the support you provide.
- Keep up to date through regular digital and printed newsletters.
- Invite to networking events and our Brews for Butterwick free of charge.
- Publicly recognised in our printed media and on our website.
- A licence to use our Friend of Butterwick logo in order to publicly shout about your support.
How your donation could help
Just £500 could provide:
- The facilities for 25 children to create memory boxes to remember the loved ones they have lost.
- An hour of counselling to 20 patients dealing with life limiting illnesses.
With huge thanks to our Friends of Butterwick…