Erimus Insurance Brokers are a division of Teesside Insurance Consultants Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Boutique insurance broker was established in 1986 and specialises in the arrangement of commercial and corporate insurance.
- Top 100 UK Independent Insurance Broker.
- Current directors completed management buyout in 2010 to ensure that the business remained Independent.
- Clients benefit from the buying power of a global business and the service offering of an independent owner managed business, thereby creating a ‘unique’ proposition in the UK insurance market.
- Willis Ltd, a leading global broker, supported the management buyout by acquiring a minority shareholding, which allows us to access the global resources of over 20,000 dedicated associates, with specialists in every industry sector throughout the world.
- Clients range from owner managed SME’s to £200m plus turnover companies.
- We endeavour to work with clients to develop high level, service driven, long term personal relationships. Our ‘hand’s on’ approach often leads to us being described as ‘the insurance department’ of our client’s business.
Erimus Insurance Brokers is a trading name of Teesside Insurance Consultants Ltd. Registered in England No. 2043783. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 307660. Directors: P.J. Davison, S.D.E. Hughes, I. Miller ACII, S.S. Pinnell. Non Executive Director: G. Lumby MBE, FCIBS. Company Secretary: C. L. Nolan. Tel: 01642 240400