Joining Butterwick Lottery is Easy
- No weekly forms - just one application
- Convenient payment options
- We check your numbers and post out winnings automatically
- It's hassle-free
- You can have as many entries as you want at just £1 per week each
We offer you 3 easy ways to pay and play:
- Pay your lottery membersip only by debit/credit card (NB: there may be a charge from your credit card issuer) click here to renew your lottery online now.
- Through your bank/building society - by Direct Debit monthly, quarterly, twice-yearly or annually. To arrange please telephone the Lottery Office on 01642 628932
- By post - pay by cheque or postal order quarterly, twice-yearly or annually. Cheques should be made payable to Butterwick Lottery and posted to the Lottery Office.
To join the Butterwick Lottery please complete the online application and choose how you would like to pay from one of the options above. The contracting entity is Butterwick Lotteries Limited.
To pay by Direct Debit telephone the Lottery Office on 01642 628932, we will forward a mandate to you by post with a free post reply envelope. Payments are just £4.34 per month, per lottery number.
To pay by cheque or postal order please make your cheque payable to Butterwick Lottery and choose the amount you wish to pay from either £13, £26 or £52 and send your payment along with your full name and address to the Lottery Office, Butterwick Hospice Care, Middlefield Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 8XN.
To pay by debit/credit card pay online or telephone the Lottery Office on 01642 628932 and have your card details handy.
Once your application has been completed, you will be issued with a unique draw number. Your number will be entered into the first available draw and will continue to be entered as long as your subscriptions are up to date.
The winning numbers are posted on this website every week and all winners are contacted by post. Good luck!
You must be 16 or over to play or claim a prize
If you need to cancel your lottery subscription please contact the Lottery Office on 01642 628932 or email [email protected]
Butterwick Hospice Lottery Limited, Fundraising and Finance Office, Butterwick Hospice Care, Middlefield Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 8XN