Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we cannot take online payments for lottery at the moment.
Please email us at [email protected] or contact the team on 01642 628932
How Butterwick Lottery works
Join – Butterwick Lottery is a membership paid in subscription instalments of £4.34, £13, £26 or £52 – for 1 month or 13, 26 or 52 weeks of lottery membership and payments must be received in advance of a draw.
Play – You will be issued with a personal, unique 5 digit number which is entered into our weekly random computer draw.
Win – 20 cash winners are drawn by computer each week. All prizes are automatically posted out – so there’s no need for you to check your number. The results of each draw are posted in our retail shops and on this website.
In order to play or claim a prize you must confirm that you are 16 or over and that you are legally able to participate.
How Do I Join?
Joining Butterwick Lottery is Easy No weekly forms – just one application
- Convenient payment options
- We check your numbers and post out winnings automatically
- It’s hassle-free
- Membership is just £1 per week each
We offer you 3 easy ways to pay and play:
- Pay your lottery membersip by debit card. (Unfortunately, due to gambling restrictions; You cannot use a credit card to pay for your membership.) To arrange this, contact the Lottery Office on 01642 628932, and have your card details handy.
- Through your bank/building society current account – by Direct Debit monthly, quarterly, twice-yearly or annually. To arrange please telephone the Lottery Office on 01642 628932 (In order to arrange Direct Debit you must be 18 years old or over.)
- By post – pay by cheque or postal order quarterly, twice-yearly or annually. Cheques should be made payable to Butterwick Lottery; Choose the amount you wish to pay from either £13, £26 or £52 and send your payment along with your full name and address to the Lottery Office, Butterwick Hospice Care, Middlefield Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 8XN.
Once your application has been completed, you will be issued with a unique draw number. The draw takes place every Friday and winners are selected at random by computer from all of the paid members for the guaranteed prizes of 1 x £1,500 prize, 1 x £125 prize, 1 x £75 prize, 1 x £50, 1 x £25, 15 x £10 prizes. You don’t need to remember to check your numbers and you don’t need to do anything to claim your prize – if you win a prize we’ll post you out a cheque shortly after the draw takes place.
If you do want to check the winning numbers, they are displayed on the website and advertised in our hospices and charity shops. Players must be 16 or over to play.
All profits to Butterwick Hospice Care.
What are you waiting for? Please make a difference today!
We are sorry to see you go and would like to thank you for your support. You can email us at [email protected] or ring a member of the team on 01642 628932. We will process your cancellation quickly and promise we won’t try to change your mind.
Please note, that if you pay by standing order you will also need to contact your bank or building society to notify them you wish to stop payment to us.
We are aware that members, for personal reasons, may wish to exclude themselves from the Butterwick Hospice Lottery and other Prize Draws which Butterwick Hospice Lotteries may operate. Butterwick Hospice Lotteries is able to help members do this at any time by Self-exclusion. If you wish to understand more about this and how this works please contact the Lottery Office at [email protected] or ring a member of the team on 01642 628932
Please visit www.gamcare.org.uk for responsible gambling support and read our commitment to responsible gambling
Making a complaint
We are sorry you have cause to complain. Please contact us and we will help in any way we can to resolve your complaint quickly. All complaints and disputes will be dealt with in accordance with our complaints policy, a copy of which is available at the lottery office.
For our Lottery terms and conditions, please follow this link.
Each year Butterwick Hospice receives approximately 49% of lottery income which is spent directly on the provision of Hospice Services. Of the remaining income, 26% is spent on prizes and 25% on the costs of running the lottery.
Licenced and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Account number: 5122
Full register of gambling businesses – Gambling Commission