Do you have a passion for fashion? Do you have a style icon who you like to emulate with vintage inspired finds? Are you a shopping addict with an eye for designer bargains?
Be part of the North East’s biggest virtual fashion competition all from the comfort of your own home.
With inspiration from London Fashion Week 2020, Butterwick Hospice Care bring to you ‘Runway Rivals’ – an online showcase of your best second-hand, up-cycled clothing and bargain finds. Whether your outfit is a mix of a charity shop find that is styled with a new item, bought from eBay or Depop, a hand-me-down from your gran or swapped with your best friend, we want to see it all!
There are lots of categories to enter and amazing prizes up for grabs. Do you think you have what it takes to be crowned King or Queen of the Runway? If you want the chance to be professionally photographed and feature in our Butterwick Buzz Newsletter 2021 wearing your signature style, enter today!
Entry couldn’t be simpler – Choose your categories, register online, pay your entry fee and upload your photograph.
The King/Queen of ‘The Runway’ will be announced the week commencing 1st December 2020 when all prizes will be distributed to the category winners!
If you have any questions, you can give us a call on 01642 628930.
We can’t wait to be inspired. Let’s have some fun as we revolutionize the runway!
Categories – £5 per category entry
- Vintage & Upcycled Style– What is your favourite vintage item? Do you or your relatives have something treasured that has survived the test of time? What outfits throughout the decades influence your style? Show us some classic looks reimagined and tell us why you love them.
- Designer Finds– Are you the owner of pre-loved styles and rare finds? Send us a photo of your item and how you style it.
- Shoe Chic– We want to see some second-hand fashionable footwear, style it as you like!
- Aesthetic Accessories– Send us a snap of the recycled accessories you adore and how they compliment your outfit.
- Bridal Beauty/Perfect Proms– Do you have a pre-owned prom dress or a hand-me-down wedding gown,? Show us some photos of something old and new, borrowed and blue!
- Costume and Fantasy Flair– Show us your dress-up delights! Think kids dressing up boxes, costume parties, Halloween and cosplay. The crazier the better! Have some fun.
Come on models, let’s see your style.
Don’t forget to share your entries on our social media. #BHCRunwayRivals
Instagram – @Butterwick_styling / @butterwickhosp1
Terms and conditions of Runway Rivals (open here)
Categories – £5 per category, per entry