Great North Run Team Tactics
Fri 27th Jan 2017
The Great North Run is one of the North’s greatest running challenges and if you are thinking of getting involved Butterwick Hospice want you to have a great experience.
Participating in something so special is always more enjoyable and memorable when you take part with friends, family or your running mates, so why not run as a team and tackle it together?
We invite you to put a team of four or more together and undertake the #TeamButterwick challenge as part of our #RunForButterwick initiative.
There’s an opportunity to generate some friendly rivalry with our other #TeamButterwick entrants and
Butterwick Hospice will be awarding four prizes in the following categories:
- Best Fancy Dress
- Fastest Average Time
- Highest Average Fundraising Total
- Most Creative Fundraising Activity
There will also be an exciting VirginMoney league table for our teams to get involved with to monitor how each team is performing week-on-week with their training, average times and fundraising totals.
Sign up for #TeamButterwick today on our Great North Run page here. It’s easy, fun and we offer lots of support and exclusive benefits for Butterwick runners along the way.
- Each runner must pay the required £54 entry fee
- Each runner must raise £300 in sponsorship to qualify for the prize categories
- It is each runner’s responsibility to sign up for a place with Butterwick Hospice for a guaranteed Butterwick Hospice Great North Run place and you must clearly state which team you are a member of
- If your organisation would like to enter more than one team you’re more than welcome to do so, just specify your separate team names
- There is no limit on the number of team members you can have, but there must be a minimum of four members per team