On behalf of the Trustees, staff and volunteers at Butterwick Hospice Care we would like to say a huge 'Thank You' to the businesses who are helping to support the work of the Hospice.
Butterwick Hospice provides end of life care, of the highest quality, to local people: yours and mine family, friends, neighbours and colleagues. We have a first class reputation for the quality and scope of our services. We enjoy considerable local support and maintain a highly visible regional profile.
In commercial terms we are a high value brand. Membership of our Corporate Partnerships Schemes allows your company to be strongly and visibly identified with our brand and facilities whilst publicising your company's commitment to good corporate social responsibility.
Keep up to date with all our Corporate news by visiting the Butterwick Media Centre.
Corporate Partner level - £5,000 annual donation
Becoming a Corporate Partner of Butterwick Hospice entitles each partner company to a menu of benefits which include the following:
- A framed Corporate Partner Certificate
- License to use Hospice Corporate Partner logo
- Receive a high quality commemorative Membership Award
- Receive invitations to Corporate Breakfast meetings
- Inclusion of your company logo, a page dedicated to your company and hyperlink to your company website from Butterwick Media Centre.
- Acknowledgement of your business's efforts in fundraising or continued support in local press and social medias.
- News and features on the Butterwick Media Centre website
Corporate Supporter Level - £1,000 annual donation
The benefits of becoming a Corporate Supporter include the following:
- Receive a framed Corporate Supporter Certificate.
- License to use Hospice Corporate Supporter logo.
- Receive invitations to Corporate Breakfast meetings.
- Receive invitations to half yearly Corporate Supporter receptions.
- Inclusion of your company logo, fifty words and hyperlink to your company website from Butterwick Media Centre.
- News and features on the Butterwick Media Centre Website.
To date our Corporate Partners include the following companies. Click on the logo to link to individual pages about each Company and learn about other ways in which they have provided help to Butterwick Hospice.
Some of our current Partners and Supporters:
K Home International Limited
Media Messages Limited
Devereux of Cleveland
Team Massive Results
Leigh Cooper Associates
For a full list of our Partners and Supporters please visit the Butterwick Media Centre.
Are you interested to learn more about how a Corporate Partnership with Butterwick Hospice could benefit your Company?
Facts & Figures
- Butterwick Hospice employs 250 staff and over 600 volunteers
- 70% of our staff are medical staff.
- It is a 24 hour, 7 day week, 52 weeks a year, fully operating Hospice
- Last year we spent more than 2.95million pounds on direct patient care, yet only 1.33million of that figure came from NHS funding.
Where Does Our Funding Come From?
- 32% of our overall income comes from our trading activities – Lottery & Shops.
- 17% comes from events and fundraising.
- 24% comes from donations and legacies.
- A small percentage of income is generated by our subsidiary company Seven Wellbeing Centre (www.sevenwellbeingcentre.org.uk) which offers complementary therapies and holistic training.
General fundraising is a constant activity; we receive a much smaller percentage of legacies in comparison to other hospices nationally as we serve less affluent areas. Historically we have relied heavily on our communities for support.
We are now building stronger partnerships with the corporate sector not only to help ensure the Hospice is there for future generations but to enable companies who support the Hospice to be recognised for their committment and generosity.
Butterwick Hospice serves a diverse area, supporting people and their families in Teesside, County Durham, North Yorkshire and Wearside.
Our Children’s Hospice provides support across this whole area.
Adult services in Bishop Auckland serve the very rural Durham Dales and Borough of Sedgefield areas through day hospices in Bishop Auckland, Outreach Hospices in Barnard Castle, Stanhope and Sedgefield, home care and mobile aromatherapy services
Stockton Hospice serves the whole Borough including Yarm, Billingham, Norton, Thornaby, Eaglescliffe and Stockton.
Butterwick Hospice Care was established 28 years ago and currently has over 34,000 supporters in this area
Butterwick is well known and highly respected which makes our Brand a valuable asset
A supportive association with our brand would be a strong selling point for your organisation
Valuable Benefits of becoming a Corporate Partner
- Corporate pride in helping to secure the long term future of Butterwick Hospice Care
- Public respect for having a supportive association with a highly regarded local charity
- Licence to use Butterwick branding to advertise your support
- Helping you to fulfill your company's corporate social responsibilities
- Tax effective giving
For more information on our Corporate Partnerships and Supporterships, please contact either: Anne Cooling, Head of Corporate Development, 01642 628930, email@example.com
Patricia Boynton, Corporate Partnership Executive, 01642 628930, firstname.lastname@example.org