How businesses benefit
Why become a Corporate Partner?
Can you make a difference?
Financial support is vital to ensures that we continue to provide free of any charge the services we give to our patients and their loved ones. Each of our partnerships is unique and we can work together to find a mutually beneficial and rewarding partnership that works for you and your company
Butterwick Hospice provides end of life care, of the highest quality, to local people: yours and mine family, friends, neighbours and colleagues. We have a first rate reputation for the quality and scope of all our services. We enjoy considerable local support and maintain a highly visible regional profile. In commercial terms we are a high value brand. Membership of our Corporate Partnerships allows your company to be strongly and visibly identified with our brand and facilities, whilst publicising your company’s commitment to good corporate social responsibility.
If you and your company are looking to support a local highly respected charity and wish to donate in an effective, professional manner you could do no better than become a Corporate Partner or Supporter of Butterwick Hospice Care
Corporate Partner level – £5,000 annual donation or £417 per month
How your business benefits?
A partnership with Butterwick Hospice will positively highlight your brand and value of your company. Our matched values and goals will also make a difference to the adults, children and families who need our support.
Through collaborative projects with the hospice, we can provide opportunities to improve employee relationships within the workplace, whether by team bonding, volunteering opportunities or through fundraising events.
- Invitations to 18 corporate events throughout the year. All our events are fully sponsored by the venues where they are held and offer a variety of networking opportunities including, Breakfast meetings, Evening receptions and Partner receptions
- Licence to use the Butterwick Corporate Partner logo
- A page dedicated to your company and a hyperlink on the Butterwick Corporate Partnerships website
- You will receive a framed certificate and annual commemorative award
- Publicity on social media, website and corporate brochure
- Receive a framed Corporate Partner Certificate
- Inclusion of your company in our Corporate Brochure, delivered to over 1,000 businesses annually
- Receive a high quality commemorative Membership Award
Gifts in kind
Your company can support Butterwick by donating products and pro bono support.
Butterwick Hospice is a trusted brand and this can help you generate positive brand awareness through sponsorship. Our sponsorship opportunities are a great way of connecting with target audiences while demonstrating good corporate citizenship. Offering to match any donations your employees make, sets a great example and shows you are supporting their efforts.
Charity of the year
You can choose to nominate Butterwick Hospice as your company’s charity of the year. Whether you’re fundraising as a small team or as an entire organisation, why not pull out all the stops to raise money for Butterwick? We can create a fantastic package to support your company’s corporate social responsibility programme, and to engage your employees.
We have a proven track record and expertise in working with large and small companies and can provide:
- A dedicated account manager and public relations support
- Creative ideas to excite and engage your employees with their fundraising activities
Cause related marketing
We can work with you to market new or existing products or services through initiatives such as on-pack promotions, to help boost your sales, profile and customer loyalty, whilst raising vital funds to support our work.
Corporate Social Responsibility
At Butterwick Hospice we understand that your business has specific aims and objectives and work to understand your needs so that we can help achieve your corporate social responsibility goals, demonstrating your commitment to supporting your local community, building relationships with the hospice and boosting employee morale.
Our commitment to you
Butterwick Hospice is focused on building long term mutually beneficial partnerships with the corporate sector in order to provide maximum reward for both parties. We are committed to sharing expertise and looking for the most effective ways of working and providing you with the very best corporate partnership.
How your support makes a difference
Your support ensures that Butterwick Hospice continues to freely provide the many services we give to patients and their families. Our hospice if not about endings, but about making every moment count and supporting our families journey, through life to death and beyond.
Make a tax efficient gift
Your donations can go further when making a gift in gross, as gifts are deductible from the total profits of your business when calculating corporate tax.
On behalf of the Trustees, staff and volunteers at Butterwick Hospice Care we would like to say a huge “Thank You” for your loyalty and continued support to the businesses who are supporting the Hospice through our Corporate Partnerships.
Contact the Corporate Partnerships team
Are you interested in finding out more about our exciting corporate partnership opportunities?
If so, call 01642 628930 or email: [email protected].
Why Become a Corporate Supporter?
Becoming a Corporate Supporter of Butterwick Hospice offers many benefits to companies. We also feel it is important to recognise our Corporate Supporters and help them gain recognition for their generosity in supporting the Hospice which in turn supports their local community. The cost to each Company is £1,000 a year which can be paid in one donation or spread over equal monthly payments.
Each Corporate Supporter receives the following benefits:
- A framed Corporate Supporter Certificate
- A license to use the Butterwick Hospice Corporate Supporter logo
- Invitations to Corporate Breakfast Meetings and Corporate Fundraising Events
- Inclusion of your company in our online directory
- Promotion of your company on social media
Why Adopt Butterwick?
Butterwick Hospice is working with companies to encourage staff fundraising. This can be a great way to engage with staff and increase morale whilst raising money for a good cause.
If your workplace raises money throughout the year for a charity then please put our name forward. Our Corporate Team are happy to come along and do a short presentation about who we are and what we do.
A Corporate Adoption involves employees engaging in fundraising for Butterwick Hospice Care with the support of the Corporate Team.
Benefits of a Corporate Adoption:
- Recognition of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Acknowledgement and Publicity of your company
- Use of Corporate Adoption Logo
- Improving staff engagement and morale
- Invitation to Corporate Breakfast Meetings
- Advice and support from the Corporate Team to help make the most of your fundraising efforts.
If your company has chosen Butterwick Hospice as your Charity of the Year, why not set up a
Virgin Money Giving Charity of the Year page? Manage and promote all of your fundraising in one place.